- We Believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written. It is the complete revelation of his His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life.
- We Believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power.
- We Believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; his miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; his virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal imminent return.
- We Believe that man was created by and for God; that by man's disobeying God, as a consequence, every person incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God, as well as physical death; and that all people are sinners by nature and practice.
- We Believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death and are, therefore, in right relationship with God.
- We Believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers and thus enabling and empowering the life and ministry of the believer.
- We Believe in the bodily resurrection of everyone who has lived, the everlasting blessedness of those in right relationship with God, and the everlasting punishment of those who have rejected God's forgiveness in His Son.
- We Believe that the true Church is composed of all people who, through personal faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is head.
- We Believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and head of the Church, and that every local church has the right, under Christ, to decide and govern its own affairs.