We meet every Wednesday night to worship together, learn about Jesus, fellowship in cell groups, and have fun. Some weeks we have Q&A nights, outreach nights, game nights, or movie nights. All students ages 12-18 are welcome.
- When: Wednesday evenings, 7:00-9:00pm
- Where: Hope Church, 5554 Grand Ave
- Current Series: "Kingdom"
Hope Student Ministries Mission Statement
Hope Student Ministries exists to help parents disciple their teenagers by providing sound Biblical teaching, engaging worship, small group fellowship, and fun activities. It is our desire to see students graduate high school better prepared for adulthood, more engaged in the church, more deeply understanding their faith, and more passionate about following Jesus.
- Make room for relationships. We want students to build healthy relationships with their peers, with youth leaders, with adults in the church, with their parents and other family members, and ultimately with Jesus.
- Teach cultural discernment. We want students to be able to interact with, contribute to, and influence the culture around them; not avoid it. We seek to equip students to deal with tough questions and offer counter-cultural solutions to the problems in the world.
- Mentoring and reverse mentoring. We want students to learn wisdom from the adults in the church who have gone through life before them. We also want to see students impact and inspire adults to more passionately follow Jesus.
- Empowering vocation. We want students to graduate from high school with a clear sense of purpose and a clear understanding of how they can change the world for the sake of Christ.
- Facilitate connection with Jesus. We desire above all else for students to begin, develop, and deepen their relationship with Jesus and learn how to follow him and live like him every day.